Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanakah, or Kwanza, it's all about the same shit: Family. Everybody gets a chance to take a break from work, school, and other busy-related activities to truly catch up with their family. The Holidays aren't about receiving. They aren't about giving. I believe that its all about FAMILY. 

Progress on my book: I took a break from writing  on Christmas day to edit what I had written so far. To this day, I have finished 10 chapters and written 21208 words. It is starting to get tricky because the middle of my book is pretty complex and packed with all kinds of action and emotional dialogue. Writing a novel is a very mentally draining activity but I know it will all pay off in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment