Monday, December 14, 2009

Its the "Finals" Countdown

As the year winds down to an end, so does my current semester at Penn State. A lot of students up here are stressing out BIG TIME in preparation for some of the most formidable enemies on the face of the planet. These infidels are known as "finals". I saw on the news actually that Barack Obama plans to launch a campaign known as the "War on Finals". I was lucky enough this semester to only have two finals: one on the subject of financial and managerial accounting (Zzz Zzz) and another on Elementary Microbiology ( Zzz Zzz Zzz). After realizing that the students who overstudy and stress out over finals end up not doing so well, I have taken a more laid back approach which consists of relaxing 90% of the time and studying the other 10%. It has worked out pretty well for me. Why should I over-prepare for finals, when it is in fact the finals that should prepare for ME!











1 comment: