Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Hot Dawg Blogger Award

A few days ago, I was one of the few bloggers lucky enough to receive The Hot Dawg Blogger Award from a new friend of mine named Mr. Bob. I was surprised and honored to receive this since I am a newbie in the blogger game. It is no surprise to anyone who reads my blog that I am new to this kind of thing. Posting writings of my mental thoughts, shenanigans, and stories that may one day make the history books, I am starting to get the hang of it. What I never realized though is the strong sense of community that can be found on Blogger. The community fuels my desire to post. You know how winners at award ceremonies give a small speech and thank people that may have helped them on their journey? Well I would like to thank my mother for giving birth to me, my partner-in-crime and drinking buddy Jeff, the man/woman who invented Gatorade, Abraham Lincoln, $1 slices of pizza, and last but not least, the community. I would like to thank you guys and girls.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Francis .Congrats on your award! I found your site through Ole Bob and i followed you,because i want to support new bloggers. But i don't really like when people do not reciprocate .
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete